Get Coordinated: Event Planning
The hard work that goes into creating a wedding celebration can be a tedious affair with many vendors to contact and details to remember. This is where the need for wedding coordinators and designers has grown exponentially. To keep organized and to relieve the stress of planning her special day, a bride should consider hiring a wedding coordinator for the entire planning or just the Day Of, a beneficial service that comes with many perks.
- A coordinator can help you keep within your budget and find you the best deals when contracting with a vendor.
- Their designing skills can create your overall wedding day look, from colors to centerpiece designs.
- They can schedule your appointments with the bridal boutique for your dress fittings and your cake tasting day with the baker.
- Coordinators will take the lead making sure all vendors arrive on time, all decor and place settings are complete, and you, your fiancé, and entire wedding party are on time, keeping your mind at ease for the day.
- After the wedding, the coordinator can finalize payments with vendors and all belongings, such as your guest book, gifts, and dress, are taken back to your home.