We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team! The position will be responsible for designing ads and magazine layouts through Photoshop applications. This position will also be responsible for keeping the website updated. More intricate design for both print and web including but not limited to magazine advertisements, layouts, and ad pieces.
- Able to have a soft editorial editing/design rather than commercial touch
- Accurate typesetting skills
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish including both print and web
- Design ads for print, email, and online
- Layout files for print
- Translate printed catalog designs into web catalogs
- Organize client's files
What We Require:
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Must have full knowledge of Photoshop Design, Photoshop, Canva
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Design capabilities for both web and print
- Responsible for content creation such as blogging and creating graphic images.
- Design marketing and business development collateral, including presentations, brochures, invitations, announcements, newsletters, advertisements, promotional items, displays/signage, logos, etc that are in line with the organization’s brand and visual identity.
- Utilize Adobe Design software applications to conceptualize and help create graphics and illustrations for use in our magazine publications.
- Use Adobe Photoshop software to help create flyers, social media posts, etc.
- Flexible schedule
- Holidays are off:
- New Years: Off December 30th-December 2nd
- Easter: April 16th - 18th
- Independance Day: July 4th
- Thanksgiving: November 23rd - 27th
- Christmas: Off December 23rd - December 26th
- Sick days available
Based on experience
We’re thrilled to receive your application, resume, and portfolio (if required) and get to know more about you!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.