Photography By Stephanie Rios Photography
The Day Of
- Aim for getting your hair and makeup done as early in the day as you can manage.
- Hand off the wedding rings to the best man and/or maid of honor for safekeeping.
- Give your father or best man the officiant’s fee in a labeled envelope, to be handed off after the ceremony.
- If it hasn’t happened already, introduce your maid of honor or wedding planner to the reception manager so they can deal with any questions during the party.
- Have a wonderful time and enjoy your special day!
The last thing you want to worry about on your honeymoon is post-wedding details. Appoint someone to do these next steps for you!
- Make note of any stains on your dress, and send it off for proper cleaning and preservation.
- Return tuxedo rentals.
- Carefully wrap and freeze the top layer of your cake.
- If your bouquet will be preserved, send it to a professional service.
When it comes to intentional details such as thank you notes, it's important to take the time to do them yourself!
- Keep your gift log updated while writing and sending thank-you notes as timely as possible.
- If you were pleased with their service, send each of your vendors a thank-you note.
- Write online reviews about your venue and vendors so other couples will know what to expect.
- After the honeymoon, call and thank each attendant one more time.